Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's been that kinda day... and now they didn't give me a straw. Bastids!!

60 comments:

  1. plug a nostril and inhale deeply :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The straw thief hit me last night...no fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're really no help, Angela's mom! Pffffft

    ReplyDelete
  4. And napkins... No napkins. So now I'm thirsty AND messy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hands duckie a spare from the glove box......

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do come in handy, don't ya? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I am a mom and we always have extras

    ReplyDelete
  8. My car has bonus stuff too for just those visits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ermmmm....you ordered a chocolate malt and you didn't get a straw? I think you should slap them silly with tacky glitter garland. Then stuff two candy canes in each of their ears. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... so four candy canes? You're very precise in your doling out of punishments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess I just need to visit...

    ReplyDelete
  12. My guest room is yours!! Remember how to get here?

    ReplyDelete
  13. You got it! COME ON DUCKIE!!!! Fly South for the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do NOT eff around with my punishments. I go for maximum creativity and pain.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's what happens when you're mean to me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nu uh... this is...

    "click"

    ReplyDelete
  17. *gasps*

    *pouts*

    *weeps*

    *sniffles*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now Ang...Duckie doesn't mean it that way! He is having a bad day and just needs some TLC!

    ReplyDelete
  19. geesh! did you even TRY my suggestion???? lolol its not like I was gonna run a straw to Ohio for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  20. He was mean before his day got bad! lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shhhh... it's alright... c'mere...

    *PET THE KITTY! PET THE KITTY!!*

    Hahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  22. O
    M
    G
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Shame on you!

    *kicks you in shin*

    thht thht thht thht

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice to see you two playing so nicely for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thht thht -ouch- thht thht

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wha'?

    She started it. She called me a name.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I didn't say anything about who started or stopped...just what I saw between you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. so take the lid off and drink it. dur!

    ReplyDelete
  28. *gasps* I did not!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I sooo wasn't going there! Duckie was quite sweet to me a little while ago!

    ReplyDelete
  30. He knows how to be sweet!? *completely shocked*

    ReplyDelete
  31. HA!

    I'll go there....

    he could get a blasted spoon FFS!

    ReplyDelete
  32. The problem with that is the weak ass cup. The lid creates a more "sturdy" drinking vessel when held in the hands. Remove the lid and you remove the rigidity... it dribbles all over the place while trying to sip it.

    ReplyDelete
  33. you too, eh?

    guess there's a first time for everything

    whaaa?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Could it possibly be the person holding the cup?! lmao

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am still thinking it isn't possible!

    ReplyDelete
  36. that my friend sounds like a very serious personal problem

    docs give antibiotics for things like this *snickers*

    ReplyDelete
  37. you sure about that?

    ReplyDelete
  38. *chokes and snorts*

    ReplyDelete
  39. Good thing I didn't say "suck it" huh?

    ReplyDelete
  40. sucking would either cure the lack of rigidity

    swallowing would cure the dripping

    ReplyDelete
  41. O
    M
    G

    I
    CAN'T
    BREATHE!

    ReplyDelete
  42. he started it!

    and all over lack of straws

    ReplyDelete
  43. pfffffffffffft!

    Shup Dribbler!

    ReplyDelete
  44. You first suc... shhhhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  45. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  46. isn't that illegal between ducks and kitties in most states???

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm far enough into Appalachia that it doesn't really matter the relation... :D

    ReplyDelete
  48. That would explain the dribbling :P

    ReplyDelete
  49. This just makes me giggle! Should I be commiserating? I sowwy! *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  50. Alrighty then...I see the need for straws no longer exists. LOL Prollie would have snorted everything back out during that conversation that went on here anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wow, there's actually nothing I could add to this. i think it's all been said.

    ReplyDelete