Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
Looking forward to hearing who you called! LOL! Happy New Year to you, too! *hugs*
pick me pick me
*blinks* You can drunk dial an ass?!Happy new year!!!!
Hell, I can ass dial, can't your ass answer?
Nope!
Happy New Year
lol
Happy New Year Duckie :D Be safe have fun!
LMAO let me know if you need my digets
Want my number? Have fun.And a wonderful New Year...
Thanks for the drunken call Chuck and Linda...love you guys xx
I guess I'm glad you don't have my number. I'd have a lot of explaining to do if a man called me at this time of night.
Happy New Year to both you and Linda! xxx
HAPPY NEW YEAR DUCKIE!!!!
Happy New Year Duckie.
Felice Anno Nuovo a tutti!!
I'm so upset I didn't get drunk dialed lol Happy New Year Sweetie!
Looking forward to hearing who you called! LOL! Happy New Year to you, too! *hugs*
ReplyDeletepick me pick me
ReplyDelete*blinks*
ReplyDeleteYou can drunk dial an ass?!
Happy new year!!!!
Hell, I can ass dial, can't your ass answer?
ReplyDeletepick me pick me
ReplyDeleteNope!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Duckie :D Be safe have fun!
ReplyDeleteLMAO let me know if you need my digets
ReplyDeleteWant my number? Have fun.
ReplyDeleteAnd a wonderful New Year...
Thanks for the drunken call Chuck and Linda...love you guys xx
ReplyDeleteI guess I'm glad you don't have my number. I'd have a lot of explaining to do if a man called me at this time of night.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to both you and Linda! xxx
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NEW YEAR DUCKIE!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Duckie.
ReplyDeleteFelice Anno Nuovo a tutti!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so upset I didn't get drunk dialed lol Happy New Year Sweetie!
ReplyDelete