Saturday, September 24, 2011

Thursday night we attended the Foo Fighters concert. Amazing! Friday was the company event at Deer Creek State Park. Fun. I fell asleep early after picking up the kids. I just awoke, and have NO voice at all. Nothing. Gone. It'll be an interesting weekend with the boys.

29 comments:

  1. lol..just use your inside voice..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how it's supposed to be after a great concert! I expect to have an impaired voice next Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... it's certainly an inside voice... the voice inside my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wheeeeeeeeee..carlos carlos carlos

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was bad all day yesterday. I got home from the concert at around 1 am... was up at 7 to leave for Deer Creek and the voice was very raspy. After a full day of talking and laughing with associates... it's gone. Totally. I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Foo Fighters Porn on my camera... video of Dave Grohl doing acoustic right in front of us. (and me screaming, and singing along)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I bet you sound SOOO sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh i bet you sound (in my best austin powers voice) Dead Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha... you two share the same brain.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is definite trouble ahead, then.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What can i say except .....glad to see u had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The concert was 3 1/2 hours of real, hard rockin'... I could've easily gone for 5... or to see them the next night in Pittsburgh.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They've been around a long time i think. I've heard the name before yet never listened to them. U've got me real curious now and as soon as I get done with my work....I'm going to log onto Youtube and hunt them down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A parent with no voice is a kid's key to freedom LOL try gargling with salt water...it might help

    ReplyDelete
  15. you really only posted this to brag about the foo fighters concert! Don't lie! :P For your sake...hope the voice recovers soon...it will be hard to call someone a jackhole on the way to work on Monday otherwise :P *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're hoping to see the Foo Fighters here in December... can't wait! Glad you've had a fun few days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. so... they are not asian wrestlers..... ??

    lol.... so glad you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. so you can't bitch moan and complain??

    AWESOME!

    I need a man full time with no voice!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm drinking coffee. I have absolutely no voice. Frustrating with dumbass children. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mr Duck suddenly becomes popular with his ducklings :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Uh huh. I have a long reach though.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yikes.....lol.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm glad you had such a great time Duckie! You'll have to let us all know later what you and the kids got up to on Voiceless Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. having fun playing charades?

    ReplyDelete
  25. So far, I've only had to stooge slap once... but it's still early in the weekend.

    I've spent the last several hours out at Casey's cross country invitational...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Terrible time to be voiceless - can't cheer your kid on when he runs. Thanks for the tip on how to get my hubby to quit complaining so much. I swear he's become the grumpiest old man!

    ReplyDelete