Picture Perfect - The Letter "R"
Everyday this week the PP team will be posting a different letter to try to get us out of our shells and into taking more pics...
Here's my contribution for the letter "R":
ROCKIN'!!
To see more, or to play along, go HERE.
all right!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! I can feel the music.
ReplyDeletehttp://ladyexpat.multiply.com/journal/item/839/Picture_Perfect_--_The_Letter_R
And a great shot it is!
ReplyDeletehttp://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1782/Picture_Perfect_The_Letter_R
rockin out ehhh duck..imagine that ..from you of all critters..mr reserved lmao..great shot and choice guy
ReplyDeletedance, dance, dance!
ReplyDeletethey are shooting these letters at us so fast, I can only search my archives.... but you are right, I need to 'shoot' more to fill my archives!
great shot!
This is from my archives of this summer... I know the guitarist through a friend.
ReplyDeleteoh how cool is that...!!
ReplyDeleteoh how awesome is this shot?!?
ReplyDeleteGreat great shot ducky!
The shot was taken with my iPhone... I wish it coulda been clearer.
ReplyDeleteyou know it's really good....it depicts the teenager in love with the singer....
ReplyDeletealmost a much older generation picture
That's why I took the pic... she was truly mesmerized by him.
ReplyDeleteNeat shot Duckie Dude.
ReplyDeletexxoo
ReplyDeleteI think this is really cool, and I love his shirt! LOL Yes, the young lady certainly does appear to be very smitten! I actually like that it's not totally sharp - makes it a bit dream-like.
ReplyDeleteYou and Mo have almost convinced me I need to go play with PP!
ReplyDeleteThats for sure . Great shot ! You got both.
ReplyDeletelol...i love the way she's looking at him....
ReplyDeleteit came out grainy for u too...didnt it ?
ReplyDeletebut i love the angle....
Yes, it's grainy... darkness and a cellphone camera.
ReplyDeleteReally nice shot. Thanks for dropping by.
ReplyDeletedo u have that iphonograhy software too ?
ReplyDeletetried it ?.....i love those pics and the way they look....
neat capture
ReplyDeleteRockin' Heart Ranch "R" for Picture Perfect
Gotta love Rock & Roll!
ReplyDeletehttp://karen21445.multiply.com/journal/item/594/Picture_Perfect_-_R_IS_FOR....
I have some stuff for the iPhone photography. I have hipstamatic, and photoshop for the iPhone. I don't think I ever remember to use 'em.
ReplyDeleterock n roll! yee haw!
ReplyDeletehttp://moimoifati.multiply.com/journal/item/245/picture_perfect_letter_challenge_R_-_Row
and rollin' /:-)
ReplyDeletehttp://pestep55.multiply.com/journal/item/728/