Saturday, September 24, 2011

Casey got a personal best again today. This was the Lancaster Invitational, and for the 5k (3 miles) he got a time of 22:07. This was a difficult and hilly course, I'm so excited for him! (And proud OF him!)

14 comments:

  1. I am so excited and proud of him also! Way to go Casey! You totally ROCK :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for Casey! He matched my personal best for crossing the living room LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. well how about that!!

    I'm super impressed!!

    way to go casey!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Casey! *hugging his proud papa*

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY CASEY!!! That IS something to be proud of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. go Casey! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to be supportive Dad

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoohooo Casey...you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's gonna be great at this whole running thing. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Casey! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did he learn to run so fast running away from you after being ornery? Or was he the good kid?

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL she cracks me up!

    CONGRATS to Casey and proud daddy ~ good job you!!

    ReplyDelete