Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
Take my hand
Let’s go for a ride
Let the fears go
Let them subside
Nothing to keep us
Nothing to hold us here
Don’t look back
This night, it’s ours
Stay with me
Even on the rocky shore
Not just tonight
Every night, they’re ours
Nice one, Duckie. Love this pic. From your weekend away, right?
Yes... It was a beautiful place. With a beautiful woman... :D
now this is just awesome!!!*smiles*
Absolutely beautiful! The whole thing! : )
good job! :)
totally wonderful...:))
dude after this maybe they should be DTP's ...the beauty of verse image and song woven together magically
Thank you everyone... I haven't been posting much, nor have I been out taking a lot of pics lately. I felt a need to express this, and share the picture of a beautiful place... Marblehead, OH. On Lake Erie.
And no... they'll always be GTP's... but thank you.
Just Lovely Ducky :)
she smiles.....
What a beautiful shot of a beautiful place.Great triple play...
i put up one toohttp://oneluckybean.multiply.com/journal/item/144/Chasing_Cars_GTP
Really nice. Loved it.
Ah nothing like inspiration, hmmm Duckie? *smiles* Lovely.
:D
maybe this winter as things slow down maybe I will try and revive this....but then again gators become lazy in their old age
Nothing makes a beautiful place even more beautiful like seeing it with someone you love. I'm so happy to see you so happy.
Nice one, Duckie. Love this pic. From your weekend away, right?
ReplyDeleteYes... It was a beautiful place. With a beautiful woman... :D
ReplyDeletenow this is just awesome!!!
ReplyDelete*smiles*
Absolutely beautiful! The whole thing! : )
ReplyDeletegood job! :)
ReplyDeletetotally wonderful...:))
ReplyDeletedude after this maybe they should be DTP's ...the beauty of verse image and song woven together magically
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone... I haven't been posting much, nor have I been out taking a lot of pics lately. I felt a need to express this, and share the picture of a beautiful place... Marblehead, OH. On Lake Erie.
ReplyDeleteAnd no... they'll always be GTP's... but thank you.
ReplyDeleteJust Lovely Ducky :)
ReplyDeleteshe smiles.....
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful shot of a beautiful
ReplyDeleteplace.
Great triple play...
i put up one too
ReplyDeletehttp://oneluckybean.multiply.com/journal/item/144/Chasing_Cars_GTP
Really nice. Loved it.
ReplyDeleteAh nothing like inspiration, hmmm Duckie? *smiles* Lovely.
ReplyDelete:D
ReplyDeletemaybe this winter as things slow down maybe I will try and revive this....but then again gators become lazy in their old age
ReplyDeleteNothing makes a beautiful place even more beautiful like seeing it with someone you love. I'm so happy to see you so happy.
ReplyDelete