Rita's hurting, too, but she knows how she did it. i have no idea what to tell you to take, 'cause something for pain will make you sleepier, and something to wake you up will make you more aware of the pain.
I'm sure it is... but it's hurting terribly. My shoulders, through the shoulder blades, down to around my ribcage... My neck, and lower back... I can't even move.
Thank you... I'm better now. It's the "not moving" during the night when everything tightens up... as I move throughout the day it gets better, but it often doesn't until late in the day.
i used to be like that...go to sleep okay...wake up with a seized back......i made a vow never ever to sit on the bed during the day or slouch...and oh...u r gonna hafta cut out the forward bending exercises at the gym...
ouch! I'm glad you're somewhat better now but I know how you feel..maybe try taking some IB before bed. The anti inflammatory properties might help you to be less kinked up in the morning...just a thought. Feel better!
Rita's hurting, too, but she knows how she did it. i have no idea what to tell you to take, 'cause something for pain will make you sleepier, and something to wake you up will make you more aware of the pain.
ReplyDeleteFeel better.
ReplyDeletemaybe it's the weather change?
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it is... but it's hurting terribly. My shoulders, through the shoulder blades, down to around my ribcage... My neck, and lower back... I can't even move.
ReplyDeleteacck i don't like knowing you're in pain
ReplyDeleteplease tell me you've taken something
Nothing that will touch it... IB is all I have.
ReplyDeleteHave u pulled a muscle/nerve?
ReplyDeleteweather change?
ReplyDelete:( sorry to hear you're hurting! Do you have a fever? sounds like body aches from a fever to me! Hope you feel better *hugs*
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better soon xx
ReplyDeleteAre you feeling any better? I sure hope so!
ReplyDeleteIf you lived closer I would have someone drop you a vicoden, but I warn you it will make you sleep.
ReplyDeleteThank you... I'm better now. It's the "not moving" during the night when everything tightens up... as I move throughout the day it gets better, but it often doesn't until late in the day.
ReplyDeletei used to be like that...go to sleep okay...wake up with a seized back......i made a vow never ever to sit on the bed during the day or slouch...and oh...u r gonna hafta cut out the forward bending exercises at the gym...
ReplyDeleteI don't do any at the moment.
ReplyDeleteouch! I'm glad you're somewhat better now but I know how you feel..maybe try taking some IB before bed. The anti inflammatory properties might help you to be less kinked up in the morning...just a thought. Feel better!
ReplyDeleteI was stiff and sore this morning, but nothing like it sounds you were. Hope you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteI'd have called the chiropractor and had him fit me in this morning if I woke up feeling that bad. Glad you're better now.
ReplyDeletexx
ReplyDeleteyour penance for missing OhioPalooza
ReplyDelete