Sorry everyone... I've closed the previous post as it's caused some sort of... I dunno... pain in the ass and hurtful words to be exchanged. I sometimes feel like an outside spectator, even in my own life...
Sorry you are having "issues". What's up with your fb page, it's not opening and can't read comments on your last post. Sorry you are feeling yuck this morning.
Well that sucks. Can you take the ex off of your page so she can't interfere? I had a brief altercation with my ex on my oldest sons facebook page a week or two ago and my youngest son told us to shut up basically. He told us we could fight forever but didn't need to do it in public like that.
Sorry Duckie. I read what you wrote and didn't see anything negative, if anything it was very sweet towards your kids. I guess it's all in a person's perspective though. (If I'm totally off the mark, my apologies)
I don't know what happened Duckster but I'm sorry for it...ILY...:))
ReplyDeleteNo one here... my ex-wife.
ReplyDeleteAnd... ILYT!
ReplyDelete:(
ReplyDeleteI hate that feeling.... hugs....
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry it caused distress Ducky... xxx
ReplyDeleteI feel that way more and more... here and sometimes in the real world too
ReplyDelete*hugs*
This is all the "real world" Danette... and it makes me sad.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry :(
ReplyDeletewow duckster I missed it, but I am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteSorry for you Duck.
ReplyDeleteSorry you are having "issues". What's up with your fb page, it's not opening and can't read comments on your last post. Sorry you are feeling yuck this morning.
ReplyDeleteHUGS
ReplyDeleteOnly smiles from here for you~!
ReplyDeleteWell that sucks. Can you take the ex off of your page so she can't interfere? I had a brief altercation with my ex on my oldest sons facebook page a week or two ago and my youngest son told us to shut up basically. He told us we could fight forever but didn't need to do it in public like that.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry sweetie! Hugsssssssssss
ReplyDeletehugs and love sweet man xx
ReplyDelete:( Sorry, it's sometimes difficult to deal with ex's, hope things iron out quickly
ReplyDeletemissed the other post...
ReplyDeleteSorry Duckie. I read what you wrote and didn't see anything negative, if anything it was very sweet towards your kids. I guess it's all in a person's perspective though. (If I'm totally off the mark, my apologies)
ReplyDeleteI don't understand why your wanting to see your child rewarded for a job well done caused a ruckus with the ex! Sorry it did though! (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeletedont know what happened , but this seems to make sense....
ReplyDelete