My co-worker felt it here....buildings downtown felt it too. I still say when the big jets fly close to our building it shakes it more lol Hope all are safe
they say on the east coast it's felt with a lot more intensity because the earth is a lot more solid and harder (rockier) than on the west coast...I lived in No. VA almost my entire life and I do remember one small earthquake but we barely felt it
there are so many old buildings in VA and DC they will be busy checking these for quite a while
We felt one emanating from Alabama a few years ago. It was surreal. i grew up down the hill from a rock quarry, and my first thought was to wonder where someone was blasting, but it kept going, so i knew better quickly.
Everyone in the office but me felt it. I was back in the corner with the printer thumping away and didn't really register anything. Maybe I'm just numb?
Nope.....just a few political ones.....
ReplyDeletenope havent felt one for a long time...
ReplyDeleteI haven't felt one in YEARS! Not since I left CA 15 years ago, at least.
ReplyDeleteMy co-worker felt it here....buildings downtown felt it too. I still say when the big jets fly close to our building it shakes it more lol Hope all are safe
ReplyDeletea shame..truly
ReplyDelete;-)
ReplyDeleteYep! My first one too.
ReplyDeleteyou earthquake virgins
ReplyDelete:D
ReplyDeletethey say on the east coast it's felt with a lot more intensity because the earth is a lot more solid and harder (rockier) than on the west coast...I lived in No. VA almost my entire life and I do remember one small earthquake but we barely felt it
ReplyDeletethere are so many old buildings in VA and DC they will be busy checking these for quite a while
I slept right through it... guess that's what happens when you have a rough night at work!
ReplyDeleteNada here.
ReplyDeleteNo shaking going on here...
ReplyDeleteNothing here.
ReplyDeleteI didn't feel a thing here :P
ReplyDeleteWe didn't feel it in Atlanta.
ReplyDeleteWe felt one emanating from Alabama a few years ago. It was surreal.
i grew up down the hill from a rock quarry, and my first thought was to wonder where someone was blasting, but it kept going, so i knew better quickly.
Everyone in the office but me felt it. I was back in the corner with the printer thumping away and didn't really register anything. Maybe I'm just numb?
ReplyDelete