I copied from Gator, who copied from Heather... and so on...
Anyone who knows Lisa (emotionalblondesa), particularly those who take part regularly in Picture Perfect, will know about her husband Tommy's battle against cancer. The Picture Prefect team are organising a major support event to help them through these difficult times. If you're not already aware of it, click HERE, to find out what it's all about and lend your support if you haven't already done so.
This post is just a little side project Mitch came up with, to show Lisa and Tommy our support in a slightly different way.
Sooo ..find a song that sums up the message of support you want to send to them and post it on your page. Link it back to the comments of this post or Mitch's site so that they can all be found from one place.
It's just a nice way of showing them our support.
I loved this song as a kid, and being one of my favorites, much like Lee Lee... this is for you!
do you know..I have never heard this before.....
ReplyDeleteI was raised on Elvis... it was a single (45) b-side of "In the Ghetto".
ReplyDeleteI obviously only ever listened to the A side...
ReplyDeleteand now i feel so stupid
We've talked about this song before Duckie...you know it's one of Tommy's favorites...:))
ReplyDeleteILY
Yes, I know... I couldn't choose a better song... I absolutely love this one.
ReplyDeleteILYT ;-)
awwwwwwwwww :) Obviously so very perfect!
ReplyDeleteAwww... don't. I'm weird that way. I listen to ALL the music on a CD too... just cause I hate to spend $$ on something and like only ONE song. :D
ReplyDeleteGreat song /:-)
ReplyDeleteLove this one. My mom made sure I was raised on Elvis too!
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorites!
ReplyDeleteGreat choice Duckie, thanks for taking part :-))
ReplyDeleteThis brings back memories of my childhood... I grew up listening to Elvis too :)
ReplyDeletewhats so special is that lee lee is making tommy read and listen to all this....loving it all....
ReplyDeleteI'm putting my contribution here....
ReplyDelete"You're one of our own down there, you'll never drink alone down there......"
This is actually fitting... I love that quote. :D
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the song...
ReplyDelete