Thursday, August 18, 2011

At Muamee Bay State Park Lodge. Nice place, good company. Looking forward to tomorrow's company event.

16 comments:

  1. did you wash your....



    snickers

    underwear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duckie wears Snickers underwear??? I've heard of edible undies, but this is ridiculous.

    Have a great time Duckie!!

    And if you wash those underwear, I wouldn't use hot water - they might melt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where theres underwear there's nuts involved usually

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROTFLMAO!!!! For sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No nuts in my underwear!!!

    And now you're making me not want another snickers ice cream bar. And I usually go through a couple of boxes of them a week. You might have just broken my addiction for me. Thanks Trixy and Bee!

    Have fun Duckie, and who cares if you washed your underwear? If you get in a situation where someone will see them without you wanting them to, you'll probably have already done something in them to dirty them anyway. Unless it's a situation where you want someone to see them, then they better be clean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just trying to be helpful Liz! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope it works. Those things are killing my diet. I buy the 90 calorie ones, but when you eat 4 a day it doesn't matter that they're only 90 calories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, it sure doesn't! LOL Reminds me of a girl I used to work with. She used to brag that she only ate the Fun Size of candy bars - never full size. Trouble was, she ate like 6 of them a day. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that would add up to MORE than the calories in a full sized one. LOL

    Snickers ice cream bars would be awfully hard to stay away from. I don't blame you for eating 4 a day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know what the underwear is about, but have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a nice stay and I am not even gonna ask about the underwear....I do know you have issues with going commando.....:P

    ReplyDelete
  11. i remember the pictures from ur last event....u r sure to have fun...:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun fun fun ...enjoy..take pics...post them...it's an orderrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool Beans ........Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pictures being taken. It's why I was asked to come along. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hope you have a good time!

    ReplyDelete