Thursday, July 07, 2011

Welcome to my new home.

I set this up a long time ago, but got distracted by something shiny and new... Well, that shiny thing finally became overbearing and kinda old. Bits and pieces started to sag... it's time to move on.

I need a place to write... not to socialize necessarily, but to simply put down my ideas and creations. I don't care if you visit... I don't care if you like it... I also don't want to feel pressured and guilty for not visiting you. I simply want to write.

I may not write every day, but more as the mood strikes. I may go for days without writing anything, as sometimes that is my life... others, I may even sicken myself with how prolific I am.

I don't know if I'm going to "pretty up" the place, or not. Again, this is about writing... although I would like a few visitors now and again, so maybe I will add some paintings to the walls. Maybe a love seat or oversized chair to get comfy in.

Anyway, I'll be back to tackle more of this thing later. I work a lot, and it makes me tired and grumpy. I'm out for now...

1 comment: