Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
You quack me up
I see the guitar!
Yeah, it's there... I try to practice every so often. :D
lol...silly...but great shots...:)
LOL...
i see everything ...other than the fly.
yeah i dun see the fly --but I get it!!!buahahah at your background!!!
Silly beans... this is what the FLY is seeing... durrr...
*facepalm*I so didn't get it buahahaha
A Hot Rockin' Heart Ranch Day for Picture Perfect
LOL Good one Ducky! I am so loving her face with that fly swatter looks like YOUR bugging her! LMAO Empress S's "AdayinthelifeofME!"
Great vision :)http://lamemory.multiply.com/journal/item/203/Picture_perfect_-A_Day_in_the_Life
Einstein...
*ahem mannu*you were lookin fer the fly too!
:)she looks serious lol
I bet she was cross and aiming to belt you one. LOL
sure i was....am also a genius.i zap my own tongue
So cute!!
Funny:).......................namaste' 2 U frum ............................Qhttp://quarksire.multiply.com/journal/item/229/Picture_Perfect_-_A_Day_in_the_Life_of...
Kept looking for the bloody thing! LOL! Cute!
Hopefully you've coached the daughter in that look for when boys approach lol
lol this is super great! I love Syd's look! I just gotta know....did she whack ya with it? :P
LOLLLLL you are too funny
typically ducky ..a day in the life of a fly on the wall...and did the fly meet his demise?
Hahaha, no... looked like she was gonna though, huh?
Uh huh... that's it at the very end... :D
/:-)
very out of the box, from the fly's point of view. You nut!
So.....did the fly's life continue or was the swatter his last view of the world????? Very clever contribution.http://karen21445.multiply.com/journal/item/573/Picture_Perfect_-_A_DAY_IN_THE_LIFE_OF.......
Crazy! Or maybe sad, as that may have been his ONLY day! :-( Picture Perfect - A Day in the Life of ME!
Silly Duckie. You could have saved her the trouble and eaten him. Don't flies eat ducks?LMAO! I'm going to leave that typo because it's just too funny! Ok, don't ducks eat flies?
He probably doesn't need to, 'cause HE'LL be the one doing it. LOL
Very creative, Duckie!!Love that guitar! LMAO @ Liz!!
lol Yes...I must talk to her about why she didn't lol
How often do you get hit?http://locke100.multiply.com/journal/item/95/PICTURE_PERFECT_THERE_A_DAY_IN_THE_LIFE
How clever Duckie! An awesome collection of shots!http://suebella.multiply.com/journal/item/114/Picture_Perfect_-_A_Day_In_The_Life
laughing here with tears flowing down my cheeks, well what are rules for but to be broken ( just ask any of my kids), if you dare come visit my day: http://klintm.multiply.com/journal/item/351/PICTURE_PERFECT_-_A_DAY_IN_THE_LIFE_OF........................................
lol.... very clever and unique! http://msowens1.multiply.com/journal/item/802/PP_a_day_in_my_life..._
ehmm.. cool lolhttp://nuvolebarocche.multiply.com/journal/item/31
looks down at nuvolebarocche comment psstthey didn't get it either
You quack me up
ReplyDeleteI see the guitar!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's there... I try to practice every so often. :D
ReplyDeletelol...silly...but great shots...:)
ReplyDeleteLOL...
ReplyDeletei see everything ...other than the fly.
ReplyDeleteyeah i dun see the fly --but I get it!!!
ReplyDeletebuahahah at your background!!!
Silly beans... this is what the FLY is seeing... durrr...
ReplyDelete*facepalm*
ReplyDeleteI so didn't get it buahahaha
A Hot Rockin' Heart Ranch Day for Picture Perfect
ReplyDeleteLOL Good one Ducky! I am so loving her face with that fly swatter looks like YOUR bugging her! LMAO
ReplyDeleteEmpress S's "AdayinthelifeofME!"
Great vision :)
ReplyDeletehttp://lamemory.multiply.com/journal/item/203/Picture_perfect_-A_Day_in_the_Life
Einstein...
ReplyDelete*ahem mannu*
ReplyDeleteyou were lookin fer the fly too!
:)
ReplyDeleteshe looks serious lol
I bet she was cross and aiming to belt you one. LOL
ReplyDeletesure i was....am also a genius.
ReplyDeletei zap my own tongue
So cute!!
ReplyDeleteFunny:).......................namaste' 2 U frum ............................Q
ReplyDeletehttp://quarksire.multiply.com/journal/item/229/Picture_Perfect_-_A_Day_in_the_Life_of...
Kept looking for the bloody thing! LOL! Cute!
ReplyDeleteHopefully you've coached the daughter in that look for when boys approach lol
ReplyDeletelol this is super great! I love Syd's look! I just gotta know....did she whack ya with it? :P
ReplyDeleteLOLLLLL you are too funny
ReplyDeletetypically ducky ..a day in the life of a fly on the wall...and did the fly meet his demise?
ReplyDeleteHahaha, no... looked like she was gonna though, huh?
ReplyDeleteUh huh... that's it at the very end... :D
ReplyDelete/:-)
ReplyDeletevery out of the box, from the fly's point of view. You nut!
ReplyDeleteSo.....did the fly's life continue or was the swatter his last view of the world????? Very clever contribution.
ReplyDeletehttp://karen21445.multiply.com/journal/item/573/Picture_Perfect_-_A_DAY_IN_THE_LIFE_OF.......
Crazy! Or maybe sad, as that may have been his ONLY day! :-(
ReplyDeletePicture Perfect - A Day in the Life of ME!
Silly Duckie. You could have saved her the trouble and eaten him. Don't flies eat ducks?
ReplyDeleteLMAO! I'm going to leave that typo because it's just too funny! Ok, don't ducks eat flies?
He probably doesn't need to, 'cause HE'LL be the one doing it. LOL
ReplyDeleteVery creative, Duckie!!
ReplyDeleteLove that guitar!
LMAO @ Liz!!
lol Yes...I must talk to her about why she didn't lol
ReplyDeleteHow often do you get hit?
ReplyDeletehttp://locke100.multiply.com/journal/item/95/PICTURE_PERFECT_THERE_A_DAY_IN_THE_LIFE
How clever Duckie! An awesome collection of shots!
ReplyDeletehttp://suebella.multiply.com/journal/item/114/Picture_Perfect_-_A_Day_In_The_Life
laughing here with tears flowing down my cheeks, well what are rules for but to be broken ( just ask any of my kids), if you dare come visit my day:
ReplyDeletehttp://klintm.multiply.com/journal/item/351/PICTURE_PERFECT_-_A_DAY_IN_THE_LIFE_OF........................................
lol.... very clever and unique!
ReplyDeletehttp://msowens1.multiply.com/journal/item/802/PP_a_day_in_my_life..._
ehmm.. cool lol
ReplyDeletehttp://nuvolebarocche.multiply.com/journal/item/31
looks down at nuvolebarocche comment
ReplyDeletepsst
they didn't get it either