Nah, you're a duck! You can just swim right through it. Hope you have some candles to light and a battery powered alarm clock. It seems that everyone is getting the super thunder lately. We had it last week so bad it was waking us up in the middle of the night sounding like bombs dropping.
Ducks float! You should be okay....well...unless....ugh water is a bad place to be when there is lightning! Be safe!
ReplyDeleteNah, you're a duck! You can just swim right through it. Hope you have some candles to light and a battery powered alarm clock. It seems that everyone is getting the super thunder lately. We had it last week so bad it was waking us up in the middle of the night sounding like bombs dropping.
ReplyDeleteHey! Angel took my line while I was typing it.
ReplyDeletelol Whoops...sorry Liz but I am so rarely first! :P
ReplyDeleteIt's ok. But I wasn't copying you, that was my own thoughts. LOL
ReplyDeletelolol I didn't think you were lol
ReplyDeleteOk you copy cats... :-)
ReplyDeletestay safe duckie....we just had a passing shower here.
ReplyDeleteStill boomers. Big rain. Fire sirens.
ReplyDeleteHey! BITE ME! :P
ReplyDeleteFire sirens?
ReplyDeleteFire... From trucks passing on the highway.
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeletetake pics ffs
Ugh...just stay safe
ReplyDeletenah..take pics
ReplyDeleteAs I'm being washed away?
ReplyDeletelmao @ Schnookums
ReplyDeletejeez that would be a fantastic shot...
ReplyDelete')
ReplyDeleteShe has a point....
ReplyDeletebetter be all gone tomorrow.... as I ride through I'll wave!
ReplyDelete*hands Duck an oar as he passes by*
ReplyDeleteHang tight Duckie!!! Let that water roll off...oh you know!
ReplyDeletethose were some very big thunderboomers...we had them all the way over here too!
ReplyDelete