Saturday, July 30, 2011
Ok, so a quick lil update: My glucose numbers have seemed to finally leveled out... I woke up yesterday morning and tested (they're usually high after sleeping/long fasting) and it was only 97... I was excited, but wanted to see how this fared for the rest of the day. Before lunch it was only 107... by dinner time it was 127... Waking up this morning it was 120... Woo hoo! With diet, exercise, and this wonderful new medication... I can certainly control this! As for the exercise, I joined a gym. I go to see the personal trainer on Monday for an exercise program... I'm excited. I did go on Wednesday to see how it would be, and... I exercised my butt off (which is the point, right?). I don't know how I can tell if the thyroid stuff is working or not... other than I don't feel tired right now... but I really did last night. At that point though it was already the end of the day... kinda hard to tell if I was truly tired, or it was my thyroid... we'll see. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Take care, Duckie! I'm glad you feel in control again! *hugs*
ReplyDeleteglad you're doing so well... keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteHey, this is great news! I'm so happy for you :D
ReplyDeleteSo happy the numbers are better!!! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteAwesome, Duckie Dude!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are doing good, see my new note on the other post.
ReplyDeleteSo very fantastic Duckie! I am so happy for you :D
ReplyDeletesee, medicine is not always a bad thing! glad you're doing better :)
ReplyDeletewell can take weeks for thyroid medication to work as in 8-12 ...so hang in there
ReplyDeleteI am SOO happy to hear that your BGLs are good!
take it slow at the gym and let the personal trainer know your limitations, plenty of things they can do to work around that.
hugs!
Yay! That's great news Duckie!
ReplyDeleteYay You...:))
ReplyDeleteOhh, sweetpea, this is stupendous news! Yeah, buddy, yer on yer way now!
ReplyDelete