
Fair and Balanced (bullshit)... between them and Yahoo!News I can't see two more biased news outlets (each leaning in the opposite direction)... It's sickening to see, really.

Fun times to be had here... Ummm... seriously, it doesn't appear that the gov't will EVER go paperless. I went through at least four reams of paper (500 pages, double side printing) in the last two days. I was a bit stressed today. Lemme just say, "I'm NOT the fucking 401k plan administrator!" I don't know how, or why, but it seems that I was given the entire task of leading this audit. Not just coordinating, but contacting third party administrators and former third party admins to produce documents that should be IN OUR OFFICE. They should be already held by our PLAN ADMIN, who, by the fucking way, ISN'T ME!

Uh huh, it's this weekend! I'm going with my friend Jo. Patrick Stewart, Eliza Dushku (mmmmm), Val Kilmer, Dean Cain... gonna be fun. :D

November, baby... woo hoo!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete