Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
We expect you to share a few.
no food for you..one year
Congrats on your high-paying photo shoot!~ runs
I can't wait to see the pics :D
Hey, i AM getting paid to take pics. Just the same as what i would working for the day. Kinda sad really.
You love taking the pics though and sharing with us so you do get a bonus...sort of :P
Have fun with it! I hope the rain holds off for you all. :)
Getting paid to take pics and not have to work.. sounds like a deal to me. have a good time, and enjoy!!
cant wait to see some of the pics
We expect you to share a few.
ReplyDeleteno food for you..one year
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your high-paying photo shoot!
ReplyDelete~ runs
I can't wait to see the pics :D
ReplyDeleteHey, i AM getting paid to take pics. Just the same as what i would working for the day. Kinda sad really.
ReplyDeleteYou love taking the pics though and sharing with us so you do get a bonus...sort of :P
ReplyDeleteHave fun with it! I hope the rain holds off for you all. :)
ReplyDeleteGetting paid to take pics and not have to work.. sounds like a deal to me. have a good time, and enjoy!!
ReplyDeletecant wait to see some of the pics
ReplyDelete