Sunday, September 16, 2012

Finished Birthday renovations

I spent the day completing the renovation I started two weeks ago. I told her I'd get it done today, and so I did. (She wasn't pushing, just told her I don't like to leave projects undone, and I'd finish today.)

Here are a few shots of the completed bathroom. It really does look beautiful all put together now!

I installed a new showerhead... it's really awesome! I added the brushed nickel robe hook for towels (she didn't want a towel bar).

This was the curtain we used to choose the colors and decor scheme.


Sydney painted the vanity, which was faux oak, while I restored/add brushed nickel fixtures.


The vanity lighting was an ugly gold, with green paint... amazing what spray paint can do to old fixtures.

3 comments:

  1. That looks great Duckie. You do a good job on a tight budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome ducky you did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. It was a tight budget Liz. Everything for around $120, including paint.

    ReplyDelete