Saturday, September 08, 2012

Just dropped Logan off to take his ACT. He was understandably nervous. In a new place, taking a test that, as he put it, is his future.

18 comments:

  1. Asked him if he could handle registration or if he wanted me to go in to help. He said I need you to go in. I asked why, just go in hand 'em your paper and they'll guide you through it. He said, "I just need you to hold my snacks..." *face palm*

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's your boy, alright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they dont say it....they always need us around....

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect answer.... good luck to him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He should be in taking the test. I'll get a call around noon. It's a 4 hour test.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember those days. I took it twice...got the same score both times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nearly choked on an ice cube, thanks Duckling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He says he did OK on the English and reading parts, but struggled on the math and science. It's what we kinda figured. It takes a while for actual results to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, I just wondered how he felt he did

    ReplyDelete
  10. holding his snacks eh? hehe.
    Didn't know they allowed snacks at a test like that.
    I hope you both are pleased with his results when they return.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its like when a two year old hands you there play phone. You answer the phone.

    I know you held the snacks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nope. Kicked him to the curb and left.

    They recommended bringing snacks. They'd be there 4 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are always scary moments. I wish I'd have had my mom there to "hold my snacks" when I took my GMAT. I did about like Logan thinks he did -great on the language/reading parts, not so great on the math. For some reason when you see math on an exam like that it suddenly becomes ten times harder, at least for me it does.

    I hope he did good enough to pass. Does he know where he wants to go to college yet? Does he know what score he was aiming for?

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is currently looking at Marshall in West Virginia. History is what he's looking for in a degree. What kind of history, we're not totally sure yet.

    ReplyDelete