Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Picture Perfect - Grand Finale - Yesteryear

While I lost most of my saved photos recently, I was able to save some that I had used online, or kept elsewhere, but the one I won PP for, Urban Decay... I seem unable to find. :-(

I have always been sporadic with PP... I've been a part of it since Y360, I believe. It wasn't until much later that I was thrown in to the world of photography, thanks to a wonderful woman, and dear friend. Joining in this brought me to the MonoMonday Plus, and a favorite of mine, Gator's Triple Play. I think I've done more of those than I ever participated in PP.

One of my favorite shots ever was taken on one such shooting adventure... (my first of many...)


This was taken with my simple Kodak easy share point and shoot. I loved it, and I believe it was one of my first PP submissions.

More recently was my trip to San Diego with my son Logan. I love this statue, and the iconic image it's modeled from.



This was taken with the next evolution in my camera journey... a Fuji FinePix S700. A great camera that I used for 4 years, religiously. It survived falls, bumps, and dings... until the final fall/bump/ding.

Now this last one, I know I used for PP, and which one. Close to Home. I loved this one so much I actually had it done on canvas and it's hanging in Linda's house.



This was taken with my newest of cameras, a Sony a330 dslr. I love it!!

I have loved the journey with Picture Perfect, and the meeting of many of you. I only wish I could meet so many more... I thank the wonderful cast and crew of this wonderful adventure for always being so creative and thoughtful in choosing themes to challenge us, and your selfless administering of this site.

I look forward to seeing what the next chapter, in the next place, brings us...

Keep shooting!!

1 comment:

  1. I also have loved the journey and your photos are all fabulous but I must confess I love the light house best.

    ReplyDelete