Friday, October 05, 2012

Picture Perfect - Aglow

I haven't been out shooting much lately. I got the bug the other night that I wanted to catch something different... I haven't been to a cemetery since that warm Savannah night, so long ago. A lifetime ago, it seems. Linda was interested in see what kinda cool stuff we could find/capture... and with a full, Harvest moon on the rise, I was bound to catch something...

I found this to be AGLOW with a radiance all its own.



We didn't stay long... I snapped what I could and had to get out. I'm happy with what I got though.

Stop by and visit the other Picture Perfect submissions.


CameraSONY
ModelDSLR-A330
ISO800
Exposure0.8 sec
Aperture4.0
Focal Length28mm
Flash Usedtrue

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful capture Ducky;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:39 PM

    This is a wonderful shot. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly did and it is way cool.
    http://mil-oneinamillion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the flash reflected off the white pillars of stone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flash made it appear to glow... the stone was whitewashed... with weathered parts from exposure. The effect of the flash was great for the way it made it almost stand out, separate from the night sky... almost as if the sky was a matte painting.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete