Oh HELL. Rocephin? Yep, had that in my OWN ass cheek (it was a handsome nurse - Naughty Nurses, anyone? -- who gave me five morning injections - Ohhhh, that doesn't sound right) and then I was all fixed up and avoided the hideous hospital possibilities. How's YOUR hot doc, hun? TEE HEE
I hate feeling that way! Last night I woke up with my head feeling like it was gonna blow...luckily I got back to sleep and it was much better when I awoke...Hope you get better soon :)
about damn time
ReplyDeleteYou need a shot rocephin in your right ass cheek and a dose of steroids will clear that crap up.
Uh huh...
ReplyDeletehere...I got 2.1 ml of lidocain and I will be HAPPY to give you the shot
ReplyDeleteYayyyyyyyyyy
ReplyDeleteWill the doc be using the huge needles that they poke horses with?
ReplyDeleteNo shots. Penicillin. And rest at home.
ReplyDeleteShould we talk to the doc about poking ya with huge fat needles till u run away screaming that u r ok ....lol
ReplyDeleteBest wishes and get well soon Ducky. Being ill is no fun. What happened?
ReplyDeleteNope. Think I'll be good.
ReplyDeletewish I could take penicillin
ReplyDeleterest and feel better... glad you went to the dr....
ReplyDeleteand what doc did you go to? :D hope it gets ya' fixed up dear one
ReplyDeleteI went to see the hot doc,
ReplyDeletefigured that ;-)
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Hope it gets you feeling GREAT and VERY soon!!! (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you obeyed all these women here !! Feel better Ducky !!!
ReplyDeleteOh HELL. Rocephin? Yep, had that in my OWN ass cheek (it was a handsome nurse - Naughty Nurses, anyone? -- who gave me five morning injections - Ohhhh, that doesn't sound right) and then I was all fixed up and avoided the hideous hospital possibilities. How's YOUR hot doc, hun? TEE HEE
ReplyDeleteSo, how ya feeling Duckie? Better, I hope?
ReplyDeleteI feel better. This was the first morning I've woken up without feeling like my face was gonna blow up...
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!!! Feeling like your face is gonna blow up - not so much.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling better! :))
I hate feeling that way! Last night I woke up with my head feeling like it was gonna blow...luckily I got back to sleep and it was much better when I awoke...Hope you get better soon :)
ReplyDeleteYour face is too cute to blow up, so take care and get better!
ReplyDeleteI felt that way this morning. But tonight the humidifier will be on so I'll wake up feeling great.
ReplyDelete