Just wanted to let some people know. I'm under the weather, and very busy... I come home, lay on the couch with very little energy for much of anything.
I'm trying Liz. I have had this sinus crap going on since before Christmas... and then Friday I felt like I had food poisoning. I go to see Hot Doc Feb. 1st.
Eh, at this point... bah. I'll wait. I had her fill another prescription, which is why she has me coming in anyway. I just felt bad last night, and today... otherwise, it's been a lil drippy. Just busy on top of that is enough to drain ya.
I generally don't go see a doctor for sinus issues. This is the first time it's ever lasted this long... or been this persistent. Virulent little bugger.
Hope you're feeling better soon Ducky.. every sympathy from this end as I'm surrounded by kids with Tummy bugs and at the rate I'm feeling today I'm sure they're about to share with me..
Did you get a flu shot this year? I know you're young, but they really do seem to help. I've had mine for the past several years and haven't gotten nearly as sick as I used to.
someone duck taped yer beak?
ReplyDeleteFeels like it, at times.
ReplyDeletei hear yah guy...gator hug..
ReplyDeleteis okay.... ;-) hugs....
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let some people know. I'm under the weather, and very busy... I come home, lay on the couch with very little energy for much of anything.
ReplyDeletei figured you was gearing up for the tax thing with the company
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking in. Good that you're taking care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteI'd noticed you hadn't been around and was hoping you were ok. Hope you're better soon!
ReplyDeletetaxes....blech
ReplyDeleteMore like audits... I do the year end tax thing, only as in I compile the W-2 information for 1065 people... I don't do taxes... blech.
ReplyDeletelmao what ever that number mumbo jumbo thing is ducks do..gators dont understand all that :P
ReplyDeleteI'm trying Liz. I have had this sinus crap going on since before Christmas... and then Friday I felt like I had food poisoning. I go to see Hot Doc Feb. 1st.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds awfully far away when you're feeling this bad!! And for feeling this bad this long!!
ReplyDeleteI already had the appt. The puking thing is done. Just sinus crap. She'll give me antibiotics, or something.
ReplyDeleteCan you get those now - or do you have to wait til the 1st? I hope you can at least get those now!!
ReplyDeleteEh, at this point... bah. I'll wait. I had her fill another prescription, which is why she has me coming in anyway. I just felt bad last night, and today... otherwise, it's been a lil drippy. Just busy on top of that is enough to drain ya.
ReplyDeleteI generally don't go see a doctor for sinus issues. This is the first time it's ever lasted this long... or been this persistent. Virulent little bugger.
ReplyDeleteWell, I hope you're better SOON!!! (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteThanks Bee... I know. I'm a man who won't listen to reason. Just shake yer head, and walk away. :D
ReplyDeletehugs ya xx
ReplyDeleteI can do that....had to do that with The Hubs a few times. Get better anyway!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteMe gusta su sombrero, que chulo!
Me gusta demasiado!
ReplyDeleteGood to see you around. HUGS
ReplyDeleteHUGS for ya duckie.........I got that sinus thing creeping back in as well......what is up with it this year.
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better soon Ducky.. every sympathy from this end as I'm surrounded by kids with Tummy bugs and at the rate I'm feeling today I'm sure they're about to share with me..
ReplyDelete*hugs* Quiet is good sometimes!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are still around, you have been very busy. Feel better.
ReplyDeleteHi!!!
ReplyDeleteDid you get a flu shot this year? I know you're young, but they really do seem to help. I've had mine for the past several years and haven't gotten nearly as sick as I used to.
ReplyDelete* ruffles your hair....quiet is okay....xx
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting us know you're still living. Been missin you. Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteWelllllll....QUACK IT UP, will ya? Miss you!
ReplyDeletei'm over there.
ReplyDelete