
Everyone has some little piece of heaven that they cannot seem to live without. I'm sure we can, but don't really want to. In most cases, it's something that is not at all good for you. Some are worse than others. For some this would be alcohol. For some, well, they need something a little harder. Others will take the less harmful route to heaven - chocolate.
For me though, it seems to be cheese. Yes, cheese. I absolutely love cheese. I knew of my affinity for the creamy hunk of dairy for some time now, but have only recently realized how deep that affection runs in my viens. You can say there is Easy Cheez flowing through my arteries.
This past weekend I spent the most amazing weekend with the woman I love, and as perfect as it was, there was one thing glaringly missing - Cheese. She doesn't like cheese. Everyone just calm down . . . it's ok. She is still a wonderful woman, just a little misguided. I wouldn't change her for the world. This isn't about her though. It's about the wonderful cheese.
I realized that upon my return home from that visit that I was craving that wonderful concoction of perfectly aged and formed curds. I didn't really care what it was - cheddar, swiss, provolone. I just knew I needed cheese, and lots of it.
I was saved by the freshest mozzarella I have had in a very long time. As well as brie, provolone, and cheddar. Along with this were little cherry tomatoes, olives, ham, pepperoni, and little beef sticks. It was a much needed fix.
Maybe it's unnatural to have such a desire for a dairy product, but I just can't help myself. I am a cheese addict.
There, I said it. I am hooked on gouda, muenster, feta . . . it is my downfall. It is my crutch. It is, alas, the cross I must bear. I love cheese!
OMG!! CHEEEEEZE!!!
ReplyDeleteDidnt you just love that Santa got cheese commercial??
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZEEEE!!!!
A Cheesie Weekend! ? :-)
ReplyDeleteThis was sooo long ago! 2006 I believe.
ReplyDelete